Google Voice SMS question

jkwakopo

Reaction score
Every time i get texts in gv, it sends texts to my verizon sms and im getting charged for it... Anyone know how to turn this feature off? I couldn't find anything on google voice settings.

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every time i get texts in gv, it sends texts to my verizon sms and im getting charged for it... Anyone know how to turn this feature off? I couldn't find anything on google voice settings.

Go to Google Voice on your computer, click on settings, on the phone tab (under Forwards to) click on edit, uncheck "receive SMS on this phone. Send me a Wonka Bar with a Golden Ticket. :)

OP
jkwakopo

jkwakopo

Reaction score

Go to Google Voice on your computer, click on settings, on the phone tab (under Forwards to) click on edit, uncheck "receive SMS on this phone. Send me a Wonka Bar with a Golden Ticket. :)
Thank you for your help!!!

bL33d

Reaction score
Thanks for that tip!! Anyway to get it to refresh faster then 5min?

Silver Member
Reaction score
are you talking about the app? i don't think there is. i wish they'd change it to only refresh after then end of either each call, or each missed call.

i'd turn refresh off completely if i could change it to only update after a missed call.