Google Voice 0.3.0 update

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok now it seems to be working suddenly...only issue is when I go to the call settings the "Reading call settings" dialog just stays on the screen and I can't change it..

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nevermind it seems to be working fine now. MAybe just some glitch. Anyway, final question. Are any any time minutes being used with the forwarding to mobile or receiving the voicemail through GV? I'm assuming not (I'm also hoping not).

altjx

Reaction score
I believe so. I don't think you can get free anytime minutes with GV unless you have it listed as your favorite 5 and GV is set to display its GV number on the caller ID (so it looks like GV is a person in your favorite 5 that keeps calling you)

mbeatle

Reaction score
One of the bugfixes was to stop the double messaging. I don't send many texts, but the ones I've sent after upgrading to 0.3.0 have been more consistent with no doubling.

brochaos

Reaction score
Nevermind it seems to be working fine now. MAybe just some glitch. Anyway, final question. Are any any time minutes being used with the forwarding to mobile or receiving the voicemail through GV? I'm assuming not (I'm also hoping not).

glad i wasn't the only one. i went from being stuck on the "reading settings", to taking 15 minutes to receive, then all of a sudden everything started working ok.

yesterday was a weird day for my droid, i think the n1 launch hammered their servers or something.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol yep, i was getting frustrated but all is good now :)

johfiner

Reaction score
I just got an invite for Google Voice and it's still stuck on the "reading settings.." message, but everything seems to be working. I just got a voicemail and it instantly texted me and showed up in the Voice application...

This is my first experience with visual voicemail, it's so much better than regular voicemail!

cjdroid

Reaction score
Motorola Droid! Afterall, that's the forum in which I've posted.