Google search bar issue, very annoying

mwb12285

Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem using my Google search on my Droid X2, when I first search for something in Google, everything works out the way it's supposed to. The problem lies on every other search I do from that browser window hence forth. What happens is, I'll begin typing my search, and all is well until I finish typing my search, then my phone erases all that I just typed in the search box, re-inserts the search text that I had previously made, and sends my browser shooting down the the search bar at the very bottom of the browser. Afterwards, when I start typing my search in, it will work, but the browser acts like I'm not searching in Google, meaning that as I begin typing something, there are no recommended searches from Google, I simply have to type everything out, the browser will continue to do this until I close out the browser, and restart it again, in which case the problem starts all over again after my first search. Anyone else having, or have this problem, and most of all, does anyone know how to fix this extremely annoying issue? I never had this problem on my regular Droid, and have had this happen to me since day one of owning my Droid X2. Thank you for any help or advice in advance.