Google Reader

Scuba_Shneve

Reaction score
Right now, I use newsrob to sync with google reader. I am just really surprised google doesnt have their own app for this. Does anyone know if they are coming out with one?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I have used News Rob and I did not like it that much. I tried others but felt the same way about those as well. I too wish Google would make a Google Reader for android, in the meantime, I have Google Reader bookmark and a bookmark shortcut to GR on one of my screens.

I have found gReader the best for me. Syncs perfectly, enables to send header summaries and or links in a shared format. Articles easy to open. I am using free version

I have been using Pulse and have been pretty happy with it so far.

I have been using Pulse and have been pretty happy with it so far.

Yes that one is a bit easier on the eyes. I like gReader because it looks like BerryReader from the Blackberry.

I was a Viigo user when I had my Blackberry. It was decent at best.

decent at best? what are you smoking:laugh:
viigo was awesome! i use greader, but everytime he updates, somethign screws up. sometimes when i sync it wont sync every news site, sometimes it slows down, now after quitting every article it freezes for 3 seconds. unfortunately i cant find one that works well! droid2

Thank you. Downloading now.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

I am still prefering gReader but I am sure the Google app will improve.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Yeah, i like googles reader, but it really needs to have a new feed count on the icon

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Back