Google Press Conference

maxohkc

Reaction score
I don't mean to complain but I thought google said that they would be releasing Gingerbread on october during a press conference. Unfortunately there hasn't been any news so i am guessing it won't be released this month. Has anyone else heard anything about gingerbread announcement. I mean there hasn't been even a picture! Anyone willing to help me find some info?

parker34

Reaction score
Next October dude....

No I'm pretty sure he is right...they said they HOPED to have it running on devices by the end of the year, but the only device I even see a remote chance of getting it anytime soon would be the N1

OP
M

maxohkc

Reaction score
Next October dude....

No defiantly not next october they said this year. But i guess it was switched to december. But I could have sworn hearing it would at least be revealed in October

everstar80

Reaction score
I read in a thread that there is supposedly to be a conference tomorrow, Oct. 5. I can't remember what thread but i am certain of the date of the conference.

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
They said gingerbread will be out before the end of this year. Probably December since its called Gingerbread and what happens in December? Christmas and what goes hand in hand with Christmas? Gingerbread cookies! haha i actually forget when they said it would be out this year i have just always thought December cause of the name Gingerbread.

OP
M

maxohkc

Reaction score
They said gingerbread will be out before the end of this year. Probably December since its called Gingerbread and what happens in December? Christmas and what goes hand in hand with Christmas? Gingerbread cookies! haha i actually forget when they said it would be out this year i have just always thought December cause of the name Gingerbread.

very good point...

everstar80

Reaction score

That may be because of the expected superphone slated to come out for the holidays.

OP
M

maxohkc

Reaction score
I read in a thread that there is supposedly to be a conference tomorrow, Oct. 5. I can't remember what thread but i am certain of the date of the conference.

they are having a press conference about google TV I'm pretty sure