Google Play Music randomly pausing

Teener

Reaction score
Hi Helpful Razr Maxx people!
I am sorry if this has been asked before, I went back in the forum several months, and did a search, and can't seem to find any posts about it.
I've had my Razr Maxx for just under 2 months, it's my first Smartphone, and I totally dig it.
The last few days I've had my Maxx in my pocket, playing music, while doing yard work, and the music player will randomly pause. It happens while I'm moving around, and also when I'm standing still.
I went on a long-ish bike ride earlier in the day, phone in my pocket, and had the music player going for over an hour and it didn't stop then.
I had the phone plugged into my car stereo for about an hour car ride the other day and it was fine.
Has anyone else had this happen? I have jiggled the headphone jack (haven't committed to BT headphones just yet but they are on my wish list...) and the music never stopped (sorry - Dead reference...) so I don't think it's the headphones.
Any help or advice anyone could offer would be most appreciated.
Thanks!

iveman89

Reaction score
Well I get this weird problem where I will play my music and get no sound. Only way to get the player to work is to restart the phone. Its really irritating