DroidNCState
Spigen Cases

61LJkb3MgNL._SL1000_.jpg
61WWp08HPoL._SL1000_.jpg
41OjscM2ZIL.jpg
41XOo4AqFgL.jpg
41YT3bRrj%2BL.jpg
41V1d0Ea6%2BL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...s&field-keywords=Google+Pixel+XL+Spigen+Cases

Last edited:
OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Man that first Spigen is sexyyyyy.
That Spigen Neo-Hybrid case just got released today. They sent me a new case to replace my Note 7 case. If that was there I would of gotten that one. The case was already mailed out. On ordered the the Neo-Hybrid this evening for my Pixel XL.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I'm diggin' their style. I've kept my phones naked since the OG Droid but this one I'm going to wrap up and glass. What I'm thinking is doing tempered with that case, and hopefully the edge will cover up the glass bevel and any potential halo. If only that version had a kickstand like the others, but they're just too thick it looks like.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Spigen, VRS, and Caseology cases always keeps the phone feeling thin.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'm using this thin TPU case from Sparin right now. I wanted to have something to protect the phone from day one, and this was readily available at an inexpensive price with good reviews. The fit and finish is really good, and I can see myself using this case often when I want a very slim profile.

61WU20wG%2ByL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Spigen Slim Armor cases, and there's one out for delivery right now for my Pixel XL. Looking forward to getting it. They've always provided great protection with minimal bulk on my devices. The initial reviews on Amazon are poor, calling out the kickstand. The problem there is that several of those reviews appear to be from people who don't have the phone yet, so they're not really valid in my book. If you've ever used these cases from Spigen before, you know what you're in for with the plastic kickstand. I use it from time to time, but it's more of a nice to have for me than a must have feature. Sure they're a little flimsy, but they work fine.

512F1P8MuPL._SL1000_.jpg

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Very interested in your opinion of the Neo and the difference in texture, love your review man, good stuff.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
How does someone make a 12 minute video about a smartphone case? Seems a bit like overkill but that's just me.

S5 tap'n

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
I love Spigen Neo-Hybrid. I had it on all of My Phones. The Next two I am getting I may return one of them. I like this one though.
1a51c5097c555680c5ce4540d504bb18.jpg