Google Now

Thanks for the update! I hadn't wanted to root until I found out about this...and I've been patiently waiting for souls braver than I to give it a go.

My biggest concern at this point is how bad it'll impact battery life...but my curiosity is getting the better of me.

So what is this

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

You know...for the life of me I really couldn't tell you, other than it's some kind of personal assistant app.
I know I just want it!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR by the power of Greyskull

Anyone using it on ICS?
Been running .232 since it came out and staying for the time being. But I've been thinking about this. I found some info over on XDA but cant find it here. So if you are running it is it worth it? Got any links? Thanks

i did on my TF101 running ICS. works decently, i forget the link but if you go on the xda forum i remember i got it from them in a thread... i wish i had the link i want to use in on my Bionic... haha

edit: well i missed you searched on xda... i remember there being a dl link on there with the info

Ive got the link but didnt want to cross post over to XDA.
Anyone have it on their Bionic?

EDIT: I guess you have to be on a Deodexed ROM which I'm not at the moment. So I guess I cant use it.

hmmm... my TF101 i barebones stock so maybe i grabbed a different one. i hate deo/ odex they both confuse me haha

It only takes a couple minutes to deodex & you can do it all on your phone. There's a link in the hacks section. You can also install the 1% battery mod from the same link.

Ive got the link but didnt want to cross post over to XDA.
Anyone have it on their Bionic?

EDIT: I guess you have to be on a Deodexed ROM which I'm not at the moment. So I guess I cant use it.

I installed it from XDA on .232...recently went to .246 and had to reinstall it. Its awesome! Some friends at work have Nexus phones with JB and my google now actually works better than theirs.

Let us know what one you flashed. I know of 2, one called m7_velvet and one called something like mikeym7xda. I just wanted to know which one you used on 246 before I flash one.

Same here on which files.
I tried to deodex a while back on gb and bricked my phone, had to re flash. Hopefully it works better this time around.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Let what one you flashed. I know one called m7_velvet and one called something like mikeym7xda. I just wanted to know which one you used on 246 before I flash one.
I used the Mikey 7 one from XDA. Flash boot strap recovery and apply update.zip..
Works great. Like I said I upgraded to .246 this last week and it works great on there. NFL, MLB, google calendar, traffic...all the cards work!

OK, which is the latest Bionic Bootstrap that works on .232? I havent installed safesstrap or bootstrap since I upgraded to ICS. Any links? Thanks

Back