Google Music Vs iTunes By End Of Year

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
gm.jpg

Google is taking on the whole electronic industry and we are sitting in the back sit enjoying the ride. Gizmocrunch , brought to our attention this news that was reported by Reuters. Reuters says the VP of Engineering said they should have this available to us very soon, in fact before the year is over.

Now if you can imagine iTunes on the iPhone, that is what we should have with Google Music on our Droids. Now I have to say that if they are making an application for this new service, they better not forget us Android 2.1 users that cannot install ROMs. I would also like to see a sexy albums art based UI for the new music player that should come from this.

While this is all great, remember how much Buzz did not succeed , lets just hope that does not happen here with this invention.

jab416171

Reaction score
If this is anything like what google demoed at Google IO (Streaming music to your device from your computer), that would be amazing.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
If this is anything like what google demoed at Google IO (Streaming music to your device from your computer), that would be amazing.

This capability exists now, but I would expect/hope that Google comes up with a very nice implementation. I will certainly be checking it out when it launches.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score

This capability exists now, but I would expect/hope that Google comes up with a very nice implementation. I will certainly be checking it out when it launches.

thought we were supposed to have that with froyo??

and google music was on goolge for a day or two about a month ago and it seemed more like what amazon has for music where you can just buy it