Google Music Beta not connecting to my DX?

Reaction score
I uploaded all my music and my DX says it is connected to the same account but it won't allow me to access any of my uploaded music? I have all the setting set to access all music but it's not accessing it. I am on Rooted GB .596.

Anyone know of a solution or are others not having this issue? Thanks.

UPDATE: The idiot who posted this thread did not turn syncing back on before he posted his question. Please do not ban him for his stupidity and wasting a thread. He feels badly and promises to think more thoroughly before posting in the future.

Mod Edit: Made it easier to see...;)

Last edited by a moderator:

krus_2

Reaction score
When you go into the settings menu in the music app make sure you have it set to show all music even when not on wifi. Also when I had issues, I just rebooted and slowly but surely they fixed themselves (took about 6 reboots in total)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
When you go into the settings menu in the music app make sure you have it set to show all music even when not on wifi. Also when I had issues, I just rebooted and slowly but surely they fixed themselves (took about 6 reboots in total)

Yeah, I have the settings all correct, but I am not getting any of my uploaded music. I have rebooted the DX twice now with no music. I will keep trying.

Are you on the rooted .596?

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
How bout I just turn my syncing back on?! Yeah, why don't I just do that?! Okay, now it works. Sorry for wasting a thread.

krus_2

Reaction score
No, I'm not. I don't even have the same phone as you. Just saw your problem thought maybe it was similar to mine. Spent the better part of a day trying to fix it.

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
No, I'm not. I don't even have the same phone as you. Just saw your problem thought maybe it was similar to mine. Spent the better part of a day trying to fix it.

NO, I was calling myself an idiot for not thinking of that. Not you - I appreciate your help. I just can't believe I didn't think of that for posting this. Thanks, though.

krus_2

Reaction score
I was typing my message before you even sent the one calling yourself an idiot. You just hit enter before I did. I knew what you meant.

isewise

Reaction score
I started uploaded music with the music manager and I cant see anything on my OG droid. I checked in the account & sync settings and I dont even have a check box for "sync music". Does anyone have any ideas? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times now.

no%20music%20sync%201.jpg

no%20music%20sync%202.jpg

krus_2

Reaction score
Like I stated earlier, I just restarted my phone and it fixed it self. If that doesn't work, turn off all google account syncing and then turn it back on. Anything beyond that is outside of my expertise.

isewise

Reaction score
Like I stated earlier, I just restarted my phone and it fixed it self. If that doesn't work, turn off all google account syncing and then turn it back on. Anything beyond that is outside of my expertise.

I think I might have found out the reason. Over on this thread, people were having the same problem I am having. Looks like I just need to wait it out.

Last edited: