Google Maps Question

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
I'll be leaving for a road trip Thursday morning and I plotted some of the campgrounds and major destinations out on Google Maps from my computer. Now I'm wondering if Google Maps or any other app can look up that map I made and then navigate me to the destinations I plotted out?

Taegost

Reaction score
I have wondered the same thing, and I would think that it's integrated into the Google Maps app, however the interface isn't the most intuitive when it comes to doing... Well, anything really :) I still love it though!
I would check out the app though and see if there's a way to get your saved maps and things from your account in the cloud via the PC to Maps on your phone.

crawil

Reaction score
I have one saved "My Maps" in the cloud. I opened Google Maps on my Droid, hit Layers, selected "More Layers" and my saved map appeared. Very cool!

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have one saved "My Maps" in the cloud. I opened Google Maps on my Droid, hit Layers, selected "More Layers" and my saved map appeared. Very cool!

Also...
I use maps everyday to go to several places that I have never been. I pull up the locations on my PC before I leave everyday. I only have to key the 1st few numbers of an address on my phone and it pulls up the full location from history