Google Games Found Hidden Within Google+ Code

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google_games24_v1.jpg

Some industrious hacking-enabled sleuths dug deeper into the code of Google+ and found something that shouldn't be too surprising, but is exciting nonetheless. Logos for a Google Games section of Google+ were there, hinting at Google's future plans to really take this amazing product to new levels. To further solidify the possibility of this coming true, they not only found the above logo, but they also found some hidden gaming APIs like: "/_/games/getGameFriends”, “/_/games/getActivities” and” /_/games/postToStream”. These APIs suggest that gaming with your circle of friends is being planned, and will allow you to share your gaming stats and prowess across your network of friends.

This sounds very intriguing. It will be interesting to see how soon Google begins to implement this into their "little experiment". ;)
Source: GooglePlusTalk.net via SlashGear

TayDee

Reaction score
I just signed up for google+ and I honestly don't see what the hype is about

imchance

Reaction score
Do you know what Google+ is? Hint: it's not facebook.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

TayDee

Reaction score
If i signed up for it, i must know what it is so to answer your question yes i do know what it is

chasehammer

Reaction score
PM me emails for Google+ invites. I dont like the circle crap but whatever if people want them ill do what i can til it stops me.

imchance

Reaction score
Hopefully G+ will never try to be a facebook clone. I like G+ so far, but trying to get people to NOT use it like FB is a challenge.

TatDroid

Reaction score
If i signed up for it, i must know what it is so to answer your question yes i do know what it is
The question behind the question - the REAL question - is: Do you know how to USE Google+?

For many people, their initial session with Google+ is spent trying to figure out how they can do all the things in Google+ that they now do in Facebook. They log on, spend 10 minutes looking around, and then say: "I like Facebook better".

Google+ is DIFFERENT than Facebook. It's meant to be used DIFFERENTLY. You need to organize everyone into "circles". Add interesting bloggers into your "following" circle - these DO NOT need to be people that you actually know! (That's how you add a "Twitter" aspect to Google+)

Here's a great post by Christina Trapolino on how to use Google+ (BTW, add Christina to your "following" circle. She has some REALLY interesting insights:
https://plus.google.com/10261586334...9jjtG#102615863344410467759/posts/3knJzE9jjtG

imchance

Reaction score
Thank you TatDroid.....that's what I meant but didn't want to type that much info :)

TayDee

Reaction score
The question behind the question - the REAL question - is: Do you know how to USE Google+?

For many people, their initial session with Google+ is spent trying to figure out how they can do all the things in Google+ that they now do in Facebook. They log on, spend 10 minutes looking around, and then say: "I like Facebook better".

Google+ is DIFFERENT than Facebook. It's meant to be used DIFFERENTLY. You need to organize everyone into "circles". Add interesting bloggers into your "following" circle - these DO NOT need to be people that you actually know! (That's how you add a "Twitter" aspect to Google+)

Here's a great post by Christina Trapolino on how to use Google+ (BTW, add Christina to your "following" circle. She has some REALLY interesting insights:
https://plus.google.com/10261586334...9jjtG#102615863344410467759/posts/3knJzE9jjtG

Yes i know how to use it, its not hard to use or understand at all. It's just that its nothing special to me and i prefer FB. The main thing i do like is you can get on the webcam with your friends