Google Calendar "New Event" Frustration

Twist747

Reaction score
Am I missing something or is this happening for everyone???

When I create a new Calendar Event, the window pops up and the date is not "today's date". It could be yesterdays or something else. It just makes sense for the date and time to at least be set for "now" so I can choose to move forward from there.

That said, when I go to view the Calendar Agenda (or day for that matter) there is no telling what day it will be sitting on. Why can't it open to "now" and not some other day (past or present)????

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something or is this happening for everyone???

When I create a new Calendar Event, the window pops up and the date is not "today's date". It could be yesterdays or something else. It just makes sense for the date and time to at least be set for "now" so I can choose to move forward from there.

That said, when I go to view the Calendar Agenda (or day for that matter) there is no telling what day it will be sitting on. Why can't it open to "now" and not some other day (past or present)????

Perhaps the calendar is returning to the last view you had. If you were viewing 1.10.10, for example, I believe it will return to that date. I set my calendar view to "month" and the current date is always highlighted.

searayman

Reaction score
when ever i create a new event it shows up differently on my calendar in the browser on my computer. It like wants me to accept being invited to my own thing....