Goodgle Reader

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
What is this? I have been using dolphin browser now when I go to web pagesI get a notification for google reader. I don't want it, dont need it and don't want to keep getting these stupid notifications. Can someone tell me what this is and how to get rid of it? Thank you.

cj100570

Reaction score
What is this? I have been using dolphin browser now when I go to web pagesI get a notification for google reader. I don't want it, dont need it and don't want to keep getting these stupid notifications. Can someone tell me what this is and how to get rid of it? Thank you.

Are you sure you don't have Google Listen installed? If you click on an RSS feed the browser will ask if you want to add it to Google Listen. With that being said I would find it strange that your browser would be giving that popup if you don't. If it's not installed you need to check your settings in Dolphin to stop asking you if you want to save the feed to Google Reader which is an online feed reader.

I just installed to check for myself. The notification is informing you that there's an rss feed on that page. Go into settings and uncheck "Show RSS notification" and you won't see it anymore.

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Thanks alot. It is Google Reader. That is what pops up. I do only get it on certain sites so I guess thats what it is doing (letting me know a feed is on that page) Thanks for all your help.

cj100570

Reaction score
Thanks alot. It is Google Reader. That is what pops up. I do only get it on certain sites so I guess thats what it is doing (letting me know a feed is on that page) Thanks for all your help.

Glad to have been of service. :icon_ banana: