Goodbye DNA, hello Ultra!

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Well, I have never had a Motorola, so here goes! The feels like the 1st Razor. Thin and light is an understatement. The screen is beautiful. I am playing music through my Bluetooth headset, and the media volume is down as low as I can go on the Ultra, and I have turned the volume on my LG Tone down as low as I can go, and it's still too loud to lie in bed and drift off to sleep...lol. Installed SWYPE from Playstore, seems to working okay. The fluidity of the O/S it's awesome, so far. Going to go to website to educate on Google Now features, as I have most excitement over this feature for hands-free. So far loving it. But I loved my DNA too......

OP
KeepItReal

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Not so thrilled with the battery life so far. It does have the percentage available on the front to keep you aware. My DNA did better.

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
Goodbye Bionic hello Ultra, I just purchased the Ultra and I must say I'm quite happy. I had the Droid Bionic for 2 years plus and the ultra is so much more smoother and quicker.

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
Well, I returned my ultra within the 14 day grace period and bought the Maxx. Yes, I forked over another 100 dollars and I must say I'm happier with the maxx. Longer battery life and double the storage.