Good password manager for both desktop and phone

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Hello,

Anyone know a good password manager that has both an android and desktop program? I got one a few months ago from Amazons free app of the day, but I would still have to pay $20 for the desktop version.

Any good free program that can do this?

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Lastpass is great. Its free on the pc, but to use it on your phone it will be $12 a year.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

richtheruler

Reaction score
Right now I use unlock pocket, but the Keepassdroid seems good to sync. I have to try it!

OP
tjk629

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
These all seem like great options. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

doryzi

Reaction score

shiggy67

Reaction score
I recommend RoboForm, I've been using it for years and you can use it on your phone and on your desktop. There is a free version and a paid version. It is also a lot safer than the other password managers, LastPass was hacked twice before

REMilk

Reaction score
I recommend RoboForm, I've been using it for years and you can use it on your phone and on your desktop. There is a free version and a paid version. It is also a lot safer than the other password managers, LastPass was hacked twice before

Please explain how it is safer than KeePass and KeePassDroid.

skoviak99

Reaction score
recommends on password keeper

After trying most of the top password keepers I have found the desktop/handheld combo from mSecure to be the best. Has all the usual features, good looking and usable interface and the newer wireless sycning is outstanding.

richtheruler

Reaction score
I gave up on the password apps. Now, I keep all my passwords on a password protected word document then put it in dropbox. I can then access it from anywhere.

RedLion

Reaction score
Microsoft Word Document Passwords not secure

I recalled that Microsoft Word passwords are not secure so I did a Google search for "microsoft word document password recovery" and found a bunch of password recovery programs/processes including one from Microsoft.

I gave up on the password apps. Now, I keep all my passwords on a password protected word document then put it in dropbox. I can then access it from anywhere.