Good LED Notification App Recommendation?

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Light Flow was AMAZING! But it is obscene how quickly it kills your battery. It made it so my extended battery wouldn't even last a full day with limited use. I wanted SO bad to keep that app, but there was no way I could deal with that.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not really seeing any battery loss. Is it showing up in Battery usage? Has anyone else seen this?

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
It did not show in battery usage, but it was the only change I made to my phone when I saw a SHARP decline in battery life. Then I visited their FAQ's and they specifically mentioned that there have been battery drain issues. My buddy installed it on his Droid X2 and had the same problem I did. After removing it, my battery has leveled off again and returned to normal. I want so bad to use this app so if anyone does have any ideas, please let me know.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Light Flow was AMAZING! But it is obscene how quickly it kills your battery. It made it so my extended battery wouldn't even last a full day with limited use. I wanted SO bad to keep that app, but there was no way I could deal with that.

Interesting, I not noticed any battery drain from Light Flow

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
That's most fortunate because
I wish I could've kept it.

OP
Lakilaulea

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
Interesting, I not noticed any battery drain from Light Flow

I haven't either; been using it for almost a week now. I'll pay it a little more attention though and see if there is any kind of change.