Good LED Notification App Recommendation?

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I want an app that'll let me customize the different LED notifications; i.e., purple for texts, blue for email, etc. I read up on Light Flow (https://market.android.com/details?...jb25zdWx0aW5nLmFuZHJvaWQubGlnaHRmbG93bGl0ZSJd) and thought I'd try it out, but it doesn't seem like it's working on my Bionic. Has anyone downloaded this? Have you been able to get it to work? Then I found Blink (https://market.android.com/details?...t#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImltb2JsaWZlLmJsaW5rIl0.) and tried that out and it actually does work, but doesn't give a whole lot of options as far as customization. Does anyone have any other recommendations?

I'm rooted and don't mind paying for the app as long as it works.

GoBears

Reaction score
I've been looking also. Blink works ok but no app I can find can make the led stay on. I had my DX like that and I loved it. Btw Blink lets you make your own colors. I made orange for texts.

OP
Lakilaulea

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I've been looking also. Blink works ok but no app I can find can make the led stay on. I had my DX like that and I loved it. Btw Blink lets you make your own colors. I made orange for texts.

I just redownloaded LED Notifications and this time it worked. I was able to set all kinds of different colors for my different accounts. So far it's working properly. If I like it I'll buy the paid version.

GoBears

Reaction score
Cool, I'm gonna check that one out. Can it make the led stay on or even flash faster?

GoBears

Reaction score
Lightflow works, I just can't change the led flash frequency

OP
Lakilaulea

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
Cool, I'm gonna check that one out. Can it make the led stay on or even flash faster?

Yeah, it has a whole bunch of different colors you can choose from, different things you can assign the colors to, and the option to speed it up, slow it down, or have it stay on constantly.

welsalex

Reaction score
Using Light Flow as well. Works great!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I cant seem to get it to work. I tried direct mode and regular. Maybe I didn't give it a chance... does the test notification not work? After i got nothing using test i gave up

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Here are some of my settings... I do not use direct mode, I set flash speed to fast.

OP
Lakilaulea

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I cant seem to get it to work. I tried direct mode and regular. Maybe I didn't give it a chance... does the test notification not work? After i got nothing using test i gave up

The same thing happened to me when I first downloaded it. I couldn't get the test function to work. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling it and then it worked. Not sure why. But now it works great, so just give it another chance.

welsalex

Reaction score
I did. It kinda worked. But I got so indecisive about what colors and what i wanted to have alert me and couldnt figure out whats what so i uninstalled. I got this thing in my hand like every moment of the say so i always check it no matter what anyways lol.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between Light Flow Lite and Lite Flow paid? More options? No Ads? I've installed the Lite version in order to see what it's like.

Last edited: