Good free turn by turn navigation app

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
I wanted to what the best turn by turn navigation app is for the droid 2?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
uh....Google Maps for the win!!! Who's with me? This is going to be a landslide. I don't think there is any real competition here.

Daciple

Reaction score
I wanted to what the best turn by turn navigation app is for the droid 2?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Google Maps Navigation! Amazing I use it with satellite view on it's crazy and wonderful. Shows you a street view when you arrive at ur destination too which is great.

* Sent from my DROIDX on GB!!

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
While I wont argue that Google Maps is great..there isnt really a "best" per say. The "best" app is the one that suits your needs the best. You never really know which app you like in any category until you try a few.

born2golf

Reaction score
I agree with everyone else that google maps navigation works really well and fits your criteria for being free. However, the major downside to using google maps on a verizon phone is that your map images will not refresh while you are on a call. (ya know, the whole "verizon can't to data and voice at the same time" thing). If you are not on verizon, you are golden. If you are, well... you may need to find a nav app that stores maps locally if you tend to be on the phone while navigating a lot.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Well since he said free, I'm going to have to say Google. Are there any other free turn by turn navigation apps?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Daciple

Reaction score
None that add up to Google Maps, which has alot of custom options (ex. Layers, satellite view, places search, contact integration, etc.). It's pretty much amazing, love Google!

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Best website to sell Droid 2

I wanted to know what the best website is to sell a Droid 2? Also what is a good price I should be looking to get for it?

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Wrong post