Good Battery Life Remaining Widgets

Xhelight

Reaction score
@cavaliercarey. Maybe you could use a custom ROM? I don't know if a custom Home application is enough.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I use Battery Status by Android Apps for the skinnability. Also have Battery Droid for when I want a handy 1x1 widget.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jarby

Reaction score
+ 1 for Mini Info...love it! Gives you battery, memory, etc info in a small widget.

Z3R0faith

Reaction score
The same as reaper keeper, I currently use BatteryLife from CurveFish. I have no problems with it. There are some great things about this widget.

You can choose from 5 preset colors or you can use the "color mode" function to assign the "full", "medium", and "low" colors individually using a color wheel. You can also select what percentages activate the "medium" and "low" colors from any percent value.
The following is an optional on/off (controls the 2 below):
- Battery health (not to be confused with power remaining)
- "Charging info" (whether or not it is connected to a usb charger or computer)
Separate optional on/off (controls all 3 below):
- Type of battery
- Actual battery temperature (choose between fahrenheit and celsius)
- Voltage

I'm not sure how well this works for other Android handsets, but I absolutely love it on my Motorola Droid and can't stand other battery widgets. The only gripe I have about it is that percentages are only displayed in tens until you reach the "low" setting (I think), where they're shown in incriments of 5.

Best part, it's FREE!

Last edited:

Xhelight

Reaction score
Battery snap and history

Battery snap has all the features of BatteryLife, except the colors by level. But you can customize widget transparency and data (choose or not temperature, voltage). And you can have many widgets at the same time!

But Battery snap has also good history visualization as well as a time travel in the details of your battery. I just can't stop play with this app!

I hope phone will always have batteries!

REMilk

Reaction score
I use "Tiny Battery Widget". On my Droid 3, it displays the %remaining in single digits. When tapped, it also can control wi-fi, bluetooth, GPS, Mobile data, Airplane mode, and brightness.