Go SMS Pro Problem

murawski1315

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else has this problem (and maybe its a stupid fix that I cant figure out), but I am having this really odd problem with Go SMS pro. Basically, when I get a text, instead of putting the conversation into a thread all the messages get grouped. Let me clarify. If I am having a convo with person 1, all of their messages will be in the top half, and all of my messages will group in the bottom half of the window, regardless of when they were sent and received. So, to see the latest message that person 1 sent me, I have to scroll though 100 of my messages to see the bottom of their message pool. Never had this problem on my D2, and I dont have the problem with handscent or Pansi. Any suggestions?

Fr33dom

Reaction score
I don't have this problem. Could you have fat-fingered a setting?

MightyMight88

Reaction score
look at the time stamps of your sent and received messages. I have this problem too, but it's because my received messages are 5 hours behind the time it says on my phone. If anyone has a solution though, I'd greatly appreciate it!

chel897

Reaction score
i have the same problem. the message timestamps are screwed up and it groups them into chunks. in certain conversations it shows all of my messages with an error symbol and says that they were unsuccessful, but i know that they went through because they got replies! =/

Lenagainster

Reaction score
May I suggest that you uninstall GoSMS Pro and use the native SMS app, and see if the same problem exists. I've used Handcent and Go SMS Pro in the past, and have had problems with both. Content to be using the built in app.

DKDroid3

Reaction score
I just saw this, I have experienced this same thing myself. Go into the settings on GoSMS, select the advanced tab, scroll to the bottom to Important Tips, select and in the middle of the page there are two settings to help "disordered messages". In the first option you can select the messages to be ordered by order received instead of by time received. In the second option you may select the proper time offset.

Hope this helps, I think this is the best SMS app out there.

FLE

Reaction score
Go sms

I love this app, but your problem sorry I do not have If all else fails and I know this a pain in the butt do a factoy. Before you do this drastic measure I would just un install the app then install it again. I had a problem with Go Chat. IT was all my fault I set something so that when anyone loged into Go chat it would tell me I had to un install the app to fix it. i know this does not help but my first guess it Just do a factory reset. Um question your phone is not hacked jail break ect.?

DKDroid3

Reaction score
I love this app, but your problem sorry I do not have If all else fails and I know this a pain in the butt do a factoy. Before you do this drastic measure I would just un install the app then install it again. I had a problem with Go Chat. IT was all my fault I set something so that when anyone loged into Go chat it would tell me I had to un install the app to fix it. i know this does not help but my first guess it Just do a factory reset. Um question your phone is not hacked jail break ect.?

Look at the post directly above yours. I have had this issue and I explain in detail how to correct it. No factory reset needed!