Go SMS Pro help

redman50

Reaction score
Just recently downloaded Go SMS Pro on my DROID RAZR and am having problems getting my avatars appear from Facebook. I have Facebook avatars checked and match by name checked and still no avatars. Please let me know if you have encountered similar problems or know a way to fix it. Thanks!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Are they showing in the stock messaging app?

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

epiik12

Reaction score
JSM9872 said:
Are they showing in the stock messaging app?

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX[/QUO

I have go SMS pro and I have the emoji plugin. The problem that I am having is that I cud send emoji to iPhone users, however, wen they send me emoji I can't see them. Now I have a friend who has the same phone as I do, RAZR maxx, and he can receive emoji from iPhone users. Please help with this problem thank you

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I have go SMS pro and I have the emoji plugin. The problem that I am having is that I cud send emoji to iPhone users, however, wen they send me emoji I can't see them. Now I have a friend who has the same phone as I do, RAZR maxx, and he can receive emoji from iPhone users. Please help with this problem thank you

I see you have your own thread for this. I answered you there.

Last edited:
OP
redman50

redman50

Reaction score
Yes they were showing up in the stock messenger app that's why I don't understand it

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
That is strange maybe try clearing data on the app and see if that helps. The only downside is you would have to redo all your settings.

And out of curiosity are you just trying to get them to show up in the conversation? Because they do not for me either. Only at the top of each convo and in the list of conversations.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

OP
redman50

redman50

Reaction score
No I can't get them anywhere I'll probably just mess with it awhile and see what I can do.. thanks anyway

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sounds good. I would try the usuals such as clearing data, uninstalling/ installing again, and then see if it works.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX