GO Launcher / GO Locker / Handcent SMS on D3 Help

xjeff99

Reaction score
Hello!

My question revolves around Go Launcher / Go Locker / Handcent all working together. I've only used Handcent and GO Launcher since the day I bought my D3 4 months ago. I just downloaded GO's new app, GO Locker which I absolutely love. The problem is now that I can't get my new text messages to show over the new GO Locker without unlocking it first. Usually with just the stock locker, once I hit the power button I see my new text from Handcent, can reply, and then it goes to the lock screen. Now I just see the lock screen, have to unlock and then go see the text in the messaging App. I still have the "Show when locked" option checked under Handcent's settings and can't find any settings in GO to reflect this. Any idea? I love both apps independently and want to still continue to use them together, so please help me out! Thanks!

GreenSnow

Reaction score
I also use go launcher with handcent, i tried go locker for a little while, and didn't care too much for it, i have a 'no-lock' widget that i love, and go locker wasn't 'letting' go when i engaged no-lock, i think that go locker is just so primitive at this point that it doesn't interact too well with other apps. I don't know if that helps at all, i know it isn't directly related to your problem, I would just leave a comment about this issue on the Devs page on the market and maybe they can work on it for an update.

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Try it with GO SMS, but remember that all GO products get full network access. I don't remember if they're ad supported, which might explain the network access, but some folks have reported that GO launcher calls home for some reason.