Go Launcher and Apex Launcher Widget function on Droid Razr Maxx

Seaner

Reaction score
I had go launcher for a while and it worked fine except for adding widgets the whole thing would be blank except for the icons for the widget. Like if it was a facebook widget it would have the facebook logo but would not have the text next to it describing it. To make it show up i would have to long hold it and it would show up. i thought it was just the launcher and i decided to switch cause go launcher was using a bunch of ram anyway apex does the same thing. I'm not talking about the app drawer with the widget folder. I know you cant use that on a launcher without rooting. If you need a picture to make this more clear let me know thanks for the help

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah this is a known issue with all of the after market launchers right now. Just have to deal with it until they update their programs for ICS.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Yeah, I use Nova and that is still an issue with it too. Since I rooted my Razr though, I can now see all my widgets and access them from the app drawer which makes it much easier to select the right widget.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Same here on Apex and the last update didn't fix it. But yes it's a known issue, I'm sure the fix will come out. :)

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Get AppWidgetPicker. I think you'll need root to install. See screen shots.

1339708296469.jpg

jtc303

Reaction score
The only glitch Ive encountered with ICS... no biggie in the big picture of it all... I can still use the function which is most important.