Go Crazy! Droid Bionic ICS 6.7.246 FXZ files have been Leaked!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

Feel free to Root, Hack, and Mod all you like. The FXZ files have been leaked for ICS 6.7.246 on the Droid Bionic. If you weren't aware the FXZ files are used to flash stock to your phone via fastboot and RSDlite. You can grab the files needed in the source link below. This is good news since Safestrap v3 was just released last week and developers Hashcode and Dhacker along with several other great developers have been making tons of great roms and other customizations lately.

Via Rootzwiki

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Googorola is just a leaky ship! All the ICS leaks and now a "leaked" FXZ of the latest ICS build. If only Big Red had any clue what was happening right beneath their iron fists!

All kidding aside this is great news in our shrinking Bionic community. Development seems at an all time high and I can crack-flash with a locked locked bootloader! Glorious rebirth for the red headed stepchild.

Tonik

Reaction score
Interesting that the ICS FXZ is considerably smaller than previous versions.

reebz

Reaction score
A silly question perhaps. I'm rooted, SS3 installed, ICS .2322 on stock rom, JB leak in slot one. If I wanted to get on the OTA, could I just RSD this FXZ, then reroot with Razors Edge, reinstall SS3 and get back to where I am now?

kpratt89

Reaction score
How can I fxz back to .905 if the phone has ice cream .246 loaded on it now?

I tried using RSDLite and a AP Fastboot but it would not work.

And with this new update I can not figure out how to get the phone to go into a charge only mode when I plug the phone into the computer.

(I am sorry for just replying to this thread. I have no idea how to create a thread.)

Tonik

Reaction score
kpratt89 said:
How can I fxz back to .905 if the phone has ice cream .246 loaded on it now?

I tried using RSDLite and a AP Fastboot but it would not work.

And with this new update I can not figure out how to get the phone to go into a charge only mode when I plug the phone into the computer.

(I am sorry for just replying to this thread. I have no idea how to create a thread.)

You can't go back. And be glad it didn't work, it would have been a mess. There is no charge only mode any more. They took it out for some reason.

kpratt89

Reaction score
You can't go back. And be glad it didn't work, it would have been a mess. There is no charge only mode any more. They took it out for some reason.

That is what I feared.

I am wanting to flash droid bionic to tmobile. I cannot get the RadioComm to work since I cannot but it in a charge only mode. Do you have any suggests or know where I could look?