Gn2 front facing camera crash

wolfpackdl90

Reaction score
As the subject says, when selecting front facing camera on my note two, the app crashes. I have searched on the forums and haven't found anything (possibly could have just missed it). I'm looking for a fix. I have cleared the data for the camera, pulled the battery, pulled the sd card, rebooted the phone, tried other camera apps, and uninstalled the rotation locker app that i thought was causing the problem. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to avoid a factory reset or returning the phone, just because I'm too lazy to reinstall and set up everything again, but i will do that if those are my only options left. Also, I'm not rooted. Also it has become more evident since i accepted the ota update. I was holding out to decide if i want to root my phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
W

wolfpackdl90

Reaction score
Turned out to be a hardware issue..

OP
W

wolfpackdl90

Reaction score
Yea, warranty replacement. I missed the FedEx person yesterday. Hopefully i catch them today. This has been my only issue with the note 2. I love this phone. I don't even use my Asus tablet as much anymore.

OP
W

wolfpackdl90

Reaction score
Warranty replacement arrived last week and everything is good to go. I almost have it back to where I like it as far as apps, layouts, widgets, etc.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2