GMail Question

jerryc41

Reaction score
This is a new situation for my GMail. I click on GMail from my Homepage. I will get a new page with "Inbox (31)" at the top, and "Loading" in the middle of the screen. Then it says there are "No Conversations," and I have a plain, white screen.

I click on the Menu button, then on "Go to Labels," and select "All Mail." That will give me my list of email. If I click on Inbox, it says there are No Conversations.

It appears that it is not showing me mail that I already looked at from my Inbox. So, my question is this: How can I get my email just by clicking on the GMail icon?

Jerry

Slothead

Reaction score
Jerry,
I don't claim to be an expert with GMail, but I would strongly recommend that you delete the account from Droid and then reload your account (your account won't change, just what the Droid knows about it). If you still experience the same problem, then I suspect that there is a hardware failure within the Droid (memory or otherwise). The only other possibility is that 2.2 loaded incorrectly, and I'm not exactly sure how you replace that software.

Good luck,
Tom

angler1

Reaction score
You could also try going into settings-applications-gmail, and clear data and cache. It will basically restart and load all contacts and what not. Its helped me in the past when it shows three messages but only one is actually showing. Worth a try, good luck