GMAIL Outlook and IMAP

snickerson123

Reaction score
So here is my issue. I recently got the Droid Incredible and love the phone however; I need some help figuring out how a couple of things work. I have 1&1 email using IMAP. I have configured my outlook 2003 to receive IMAP mail from my provided 1&1. I have even figured out how to configure my Droid with the IMAP settings for my email provider 1&1. I can see my email come in but the Droid has not sync’d all of my sub-folders and if I reply to an email from my Droid the reply is not shown in my outlook sent items. Please help as I’m probably just missing something simple.

OP
S

snickerson123

Reaction score
I down loaded the K9 Mail app and I like it, but for some reason when I reply to an email from my Drooid it will show up in my sent items on my Droid but not on my home computers outlook sent items. What the heck is going on?

baniels

Reaction score
You may need to set up a blind CC for messages you send from the the phone. Then set up a rule to move all of those messages to the sent folder in Outlook.

Outlook makes a huge mess of IMAP in my experience.

jwbtx

Reaction score
Thats a great idea! Thanks...

jwb

You may need to set up a blind CC for messages you send from the the phone. Then set up a rule to move all of those messages to the sent folder in Outlook.

Outlook makes a huge mess of IMAP in my experience.