Gmail not syncing?

Scribble

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble keeping gmail auto syncing?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Yes! I just downloaded K9 yesterday because I was so tired of it, started happening maybe 3 weeks ago. It seems to still sync with my primary account, but none of my secondary like my work e-mail. So I'll open it up and have like 10 email waiting for me that I really needed to have seen right away. Very annoying. K9 has been working great so far...

Reaction score
Ive noticed that i dont get emails recently. That is, until i manually go into gmail and refresh the inbox. sometimes when my phones idle for a while the data cuts off, but i dont have the data saver thing on. How can i fix my gmail and stop the data from cutting off?

Thanks,
~rob

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

doogald

Reaction score
If you go into settings->accounts, tap on your GMail account, is the GMail sync checkbox turned on? (If it is disabled, then I think that data sync is turned off completely. Try putting the power control widget on a home screen, look for the icon that is second from the right - it looks like a circle containing two arrows pointing to each other - and, if that control is turned off, turn it back on again.)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
^^^ what they said... The power control widget trick generally solves the issue...

~it's not just a phone~

Reaction score
Thanks, i feel stupid now xD
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Last edited: