Gmail disabled. How to recreate new gmail account.

ron cook

Reaction score
Good evening,

New to the forum. Great information. I have had my Motorola Droid 1 month and recently, my gmail account was disabled. I have gone through layers of Google E-Forms and still cannot reactivate account. Would someone please help in instructing me how to create a new account? I have heard that recreating a new account will wipe-out all apps/contacts on phone including paid apps. Is this true? I know, besides not receiving or sending gmail, the phone will not install app udates. Thanks

altjx

Reaction score
Good evening,

New to the forum. Great information. I have had my Motorola Droid 1 month and recently, my gmail account was disabled. I have gone through layers of Google E-Forms and still cannot reactivate account. Would someone please help in instructing me how to create a new account? I have heard that recreating a new account will wipe-out all apps/contacts on phone including paid apps. Is this true? I know, besides not receiving or sending gmail, the phone will not install app udates. Thanks

as far as paid apps, contacts, i think that's true. i dont think two gmail accounts can sync the paid apps between each other or anything like it. not exactly sure. i believe if u go to settings > accounts & sync, you can remove the gmail accout there, and add a new one.

Apprazer

Reaction score
Was your gmail account disabled by Google? If so, and I remember correctly, you have to request a code to reinstate your account. The only method I know that works is having the code sent via text message to your phone.

foreverwickless

Reaction score
Same issue

I just switched from the eris to the incredible due to the freezing up issue. I now can't log into my gmail account because it's disabled.

It sounds like google disables them due to multiple accounts (I created one initially, but since I don't use gmail, I forgot my username, so I created the second account that I am now trying to access).

I don't want to create a third account, and have it disabled as well. How do you actually get google to respond to a request to enable the account? I love my incredible, but until I can actually personalize it, it's just a fun paperweight.

Thanks!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Multiple accounts is no reason for deactivation. I have 6 gmail accounts....and have for years.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not certain about this but I believe that the apps are also associated with the phone number. I could be wrong about this.

You could create another gmail account. Then do a factory data reset off the privacy section - you shouldn't lose any of your apps that way, at least I didn't. Then log in with your new Gmail address.