gmail account hacked twice now

boodles07

Reaction score
seriously doubt its from barcode scanner.. thats a pretty popular app and if it was someone "stealing" your gmail pw i'd be really surprised. there aren't even any working gmail password crackers out to my knowledge. soooo.... either you are somehow managing to fall for a scam, possible an email or something claiming to be a gmail rep or something account related which then links you to a fake but very convincing looking website where you login and the password is sent to them without you seeing it happen. Or, you have some sort of virus where they can monitor your keystrokes and have access to viewing your cache where stored passwords are kept. if i was you, never use the "save password" option for any program and never fall for anyone posing as anything asking you to login here.

I would like to think so as well.. but it is what it is. i'm an IT professional and network security is my area of focus.. I certainly wasn't spoofed, spamed, phished, or anything else. I don't even use the web interface.. I pull through imap and my android, so i never even type in the pw. The fact that a simple "gmail hacked android" google search returns so many results of everyone reporting similar instances really makes me question the security of some of the apps. The hacker accessed my account from india at 7:36 this morning.. Fortunately, I watch my phone pretty closely for emails so I new about 15min after it happened (phone rejected login).

I am confused, can I get to the app market on my phone without the password? My phone continues to send an error message because I will not enter a password, what should I do? This phone wants to link to your password to work but if I provide it I feel like I am susceptible to hacking.

Last edited:

VTRweasel

Reaction score
About 6 months ago my X spoofed my phone. She guessed at my Verizon password then proceeded to hack my gmail and send screen shots and emails to a new girl friend.

She came clean finally and I changed my Verizon password.

Fast forward to last month. Hacked again, this time I don't think it's my x but same thing. Emails from my gmail and yahoo emails are being accessed as well as my texts and they being forwarded to my new girl friend via a fake gmail account. To top it off someone broke into my house and stole one of my 3 laptops. They didn't touch anything else. The police said it "looks personal" no Sh*t dude.

Who ever this person is they're going to great lengths to keep me from seeing this girl. Lucky for me she's too cool to be bothered by it (much) but breaking into my house is over the line, way over.

I can't seem to track them from the fake gamil account they used and google can't be bothered with my problems.

/endrant

My advise, change every password you have.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Gmail has a two step process so that no other devices can login without your authorization. .I'd certainly add that to your email process

N3 tapa