Glitches

ellis971

Reaction score
When I slide open my keyboard unlock screen is incomplete so I can't un lock and also when d3 is same view when going into the app menu it will randomly close when I scroll down on the right side. Also the stationary menu on the home screen (sorry I am unaware of the proper name) when phone is in portrit view I have 4 apps and the app menu but in landscape I only have 2 with the app menu. Over all I love the rom minus these glitches ant the extra battery drain. If someone can help me solve these issues it would be much appericiated

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Reaction score
What's your home screen launcher, is it stock? Most of us use aftermarket ones like GOLauncher and ADWLauncher, check them out on the market that might help.
With the lockscreen, go into the liberty settings and try out a few different ones, if u don't like the "glitchyness" of some of the animations being a bit sideways or not all there then just stick with the blur lockscreen. I personally like the 4 bar because I can have a shortcut to my music, control for it, and quick access to my dialpad as well as being able 2 silent my ringer.

OP
E

ellis971

Reaction score
Go launcher works great but I'm yet to discover the alternative lock screen

OP
E

ellis971

Reaction score
Ty just got time to do it