Glad to be part of Droid Forums

psamuels56

Reaction score
Hi Everyone-

This looks like a great place to exchange ideas and to learn tech tips, etc. I'm a long time Droid X (MB810) user, but I'm due for an upgrade (can't wait to experience 4G). I'm leaning toward the Razr HD or Razr Maxx HD, but I'm still torn between those two and the Samsung Galaxy. I've been reading comparisons on several sites, but still undecided. I like the screen on the Galaxy, but love the battery life on the Razr. I'm sure I'll be deciding in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, thanks for hosting this forum... it's appreciated.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! We are happy to have ya on board! :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to DF :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

The Maxx HD has great battery life and a wonderful screen - is a wonderful step up from the X...on the other hand, if you want a bit larger screen - I would also recommend the Galaxy Note 2 which doesn't hit VZW until the end of the month but is quite an awesome device. The battery is just a tad smaller then Maxx HD but has a great screen and is very fast.

OP
P

psamuels56

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks for that update. I can definitely wait a month or so for the Galaxy Note 2... This is the kind of feedback/info I was hoping for. Thanks for taking the time to write. I appreciate it.

kinzi

Reaction score
Does any 1 no how I can stop gettin spam notifications on HTC 1s I keep greeting stupid pics of apps when I unlock my phone

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Does any 1 no how I can stop gettin spam notifications on HTC 1s I keep greeting stupid pics of apps when I unlock my phone

Sounds like you have an app that has a push ad in it. Download "Lookout Ad Network Detector" and run it. Then delete whatever app is sending you the spam ads. BTW...Welcome to the site, both of ya. :p