Gizmodo Review

OP
Neofite

Neofite

Reaction score
I think that the problem you are heaving with multi-touch is that many people think that pinch-zoom=multi-touch, that is not the case. The droid does have multi-touch, it's just that pinch-zoom is not working on it at the moment.

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Oh, I can tell you that in one word...ratings.

Funny you'd think grown people would leave high school either
A. Out of their lives all together
B. Out of a public forum such as news..

They can't, and high school nonsense is still rampid in todays news.. Sad that it isn't from the low end sources.. It's coming mainly from the MAIN..

I digress...

If you find the Droid for Europe (Called Milestone) with some Russian guy doing the testing.. you'll notice that it came standard with pinch to zoom...

[video=youtube;xRiGZ_0Fblk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRiGZ_0Fblk]YouTube - Motorola Milestone/Droid[/video]

@3:00 he shows pinch to zoom with the picture app...
@5:52 he shows pinch to zoom with the browser on pages

I think we'll find that in order to make it work on ours we'll have to root it and add a few lines of code to get it to work.. But it's on there..

souljerr

Reaction score
If you find the Droid for Europe (Called Milestone) with some Russian guy doing the testing.. you'll notice that it came standard with pinch to zoom...

@3:00 he shows pinch to zoom with the picture app...
@5:52 he shows pinch to zoom with the browser on pages

I think we'll find that in order to make it work on ours we'll have to root it and add a few lines of code to get it to work.. But it's on there..

Nice find!

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Weither it is an App or a Hack...

EVERYTHING you see in that video will BE YOURS...

FACT!