Gingerbread?

dzone67

Reaction score
Does anybody have a clue or maybe a hint at when 2.3 might come out!?

Loud roared the dreadful Thunder!!!!!

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
Does anybody have a clue or maybe a hint at when 2.3 might come out!?

supposed to be this month, I'd guess in 2 weeks. Not sure I want it with them blocking all tethering apps though.

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Hmm..... I have a feeling there gonna lag it with the update. I feel like they've been messing with us before the Thunderbolt even came out with all the "launch dates."

AlexSB

Reaction score
The evo got it today so we shouldn't be too far behind

AWESOMEbolt

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Hopefully man..... Hopefully

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
The evo got it today so we shouldn't be too far behind

AWESOMEbolt
that doesn't really follow does it? Given the extra issues with the thunderbolt and the fact that verizon has to pass it as well.

Jacob9424

Reaction score
I won't be updating with the OTA update because of all the tether blocking they've decided to put into the GB build.

My friend...that's why you wait for someone to build a official custom Rom from it :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I won't be updating with the OTA update because of all the tether blocking they've decided to put into the GB build.

My friend...that's why you wait for someone to build a official custom Rom from it :)

Exactly. Devs will have it turned around in no time along with a slew of better features than stock could ever offer.

ridin the lightning

wesdo2gg

Reaction score

Exactly. Devs will have it turned around in no time along with a slew of better features than stock could ever offer.

ridin the lightning

I'm pretty excited about the thoughts of all that. I've not flashed any roms yet on my TB yet. I've really been enjoying the stock sense with a lot of bloatware frozen (I came from a DX and Blur just wasn't my thing). I've been really happy that HTC has went even further to open their Sense system to the devs by starting their new htcsense website. This week I plan on trying out liquid sense so I'm really looking forward to that.

CC268

Reaction score

ridin the lightning

I'm pretty excited about the thoughts of all that. I've not flashed any roms yet on my TB yet. I've really been enjoying the stock sense with a lot of bloatware frozen (I came from a DX and Blur just wasn't my thing). I've been really happy that HTC has went even further to open their Sense system to the devs by starting their new htcsense website. This week I plan on trying out liquid sense so I'm really looking forward to that.

Just curious what app do you have that freezes certain apps, and what apps did you freeze?