Gingerbread ROM

BOA

Reaction score
Which ROM is considered to be running Gingerbread? I want to play around with it on the X and not sure if it's available but I know some of these roms run a mix of ASOP and gingerbread but is there one that's based on Gingerbread?

Sorry for the dumb questions. I thought Apex was a gingerbread ROM but it looks like it's just a hint of gingerbread.

crypto

Reaction score
there are no roms currently based on gingerbread. The only ones around have a few pieces of Gingerbread...eg. keyboard, and gingerbread themes

jbrock98

Reaction score
CM started nightly builds of gingerbread, ultimate droid 3 (gingerbread) is in beta, I know ud has it for more than just the OGdroid, but not the X, i'm not sure about cm, & jeff has his version of cm7 nightly(OGdroid only I believe) but the building has started!

Sent from my Droid

turdbogls

Reaction score
there wont be a gingerbread based ROM until Motorola leaks a GB update for our devices, or someone figures out how to put a custom kernel on these things.

OP
BOA

BOA

Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty much what I've come to realized after posting this. I saw that other phones had it so I wasn't sure if we had it also. I'm now using Darkslide and Liberty which I believe have a few hint of GB in it so I guess that's all we do right now.

Thanks for the info. I also have Droid 1 so if anyone knows of any ROM for that let me know.