Gingerbread Rom

ECubed

Reaction score
Incredible Rom that uses or has Gingerbread, is there one available and does the Ultimate Rom have Gingerbread already installed?
P.S. Ultimate Rom is my personal favorite!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Incredible Rom that uses or has Gingerbread, is there one available and does the Ultimate Rom have Gingerbread already installed?
P.S. Ultimate Rom is my personal favorite!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Ultimate Rom?? You mean Ultimate Droid's UD 2.4.0 and 2.5.0?

-Mike

Jeyman

Reaction score
Dont think any port of GB has been made for the Doird:I. And no custom roms are built around 2.3 yet as far as I know. Main reason being people cant get everything to work.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Actually I think there is a working dinc gb rom and supposedly its pretty good

tappin and a talkin

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Dont think any port of GB has been made for the Doird:I. And no custom roms are built around 2.3 yet as far as I know. Main reason being people cant get everything to work.

Guys, I've got UD 2.4.0 installed on my Dinc right now, running a rom that was designed and built for the D1.

-Mike

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guys, I think there's a bit of confusion here. I believe the OP was asking about ROMs for the Incredible. There is at least one gingerbread ROM for the Inc out there; don't remember the name off the top of my head. But keep in mind that the source code just came out last week so stability issues will be improved as time goes on.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'll dig up a link for the rom I was talking about but its pretty stable aside from camcorder and gps

tappin and a talkin

jesssiii

Reaction score
Guys, I think there's a bit of confusion here. I believe the OP was asking about ROMs for the Incredible. There is at least one gingerbread ROM for the Inc out there; don't remember the name off the top of my head. But keep in mind that the source code just came out last week so stability issues will be improved as time goes on.

CyanogenMod 7 nightlies are super stable despite RCO status. Better than any final build of other roms I've tried! Gingerbread.

CM7 RCO#26/ Purple Theme
"Call It Beta" Kernel
Berzerker's BAMod Purple
LauncherPro+ w/purple icons
Baseband 2.15.00.09.01