Getting replacement phone and have a couple questions

DarrBeck

Reaction score
1.Gmail contacts seems to be oneway sometimes and I have more contacts on my phone then I do in gmail. Is there anyway to sync this before switching?

2.Is there a way to export a list of all the apps on my phone?

3.Is there a way to export screen settings and import them into new launchers so you auto setup each launcher when you try it out. (This is the only thing keeping me from really trying all the new launchers.) Currently using Helix after firing Home++ but I think I am going to switch to LauncherPro with new phone.

dylanthecat

Reaction score
1.Gmail contacts seems to be oneway sometimes and I have more contacts on my phone then I do in gmail. Is there anyway to sync this before switching?

2.Is there a way to export a list of all the apps on my phone? I remember hearing about an app that did this, but not sure of the name

3.Is there a way to export screen settings and import them into new launchers so you auto setup each launcher when you try it out. (This is the only thing keeping me from really trying all the new launchers.) Currently using Helix after firing Home++ but I think I am going to switch to LauncherPro with new phone. If you figure this out you will be everyones hero

See above ...