getting ready to install webtop2sd, have a few questions before starting

unboostedzc

Reaction score
picked up my laptop on friday and wanted to start playing with it and using webtop2sd. i can currently running safestrap with a stock rooted .902 build on the unsafe side, and booting in to AXIOMCS.05 AOKP source as my daily drive on the safe side.

i had found a walkthrough of doing it on a .902 system but i can't seem to find it right now. does anyone by chance have a link to that?

my questions before i start this are:

1. am i going to be able to do this and still dual boot an ICS rom via safestrap and an unsame ROM (via unsafemode in safestrap). or is safestrap going to have to be deleted for webtop to work and i'm going to be constantly deleting safestrap and switching to bionic bootstrap/safestrap if i want to go back and forth between GB ROMS?
2. it looks like i'm going to have to create a partition on the SD card. i'm about 90% done backing up both the internal and external SD card to my lapp right now. do i need to do anything else critical other than a cwm/safestrap backup of everything, and then once i've got webtop2sd set up and everything, just install safestrap again then copy the "safe" folder files over to be able to enable safe mode and jump back in?
3. is this going to include (or should i for safe measure for that matter) fxz back to stock .902 then installing, or can i go ahead and flash eclipse 2.2 over my stock rooted .902 right now and start proceeding?

any other advice/tips?

thanks guys

Last edited:

chuck54

Reaction score
Well to answer your first q, you will still be able to use safestrap, but axiom might not have the webtop app installed....