Getting New DroidX, Looking for a New Rom as well..

michaelearth

Reaction score
Alrighty so Tomorrow morning i will be receiving my replacement droidx in the mail from Verizon as my last one stopped vibrating.

So anyways I'm thinking that maybe ill try a new rom. The only rom I've used and wes currently using on my droid now is Liberty 0.9. Its a fabulous rom but maybe there's better. Im really interested in CM7 but i here roms based toff 2nd inti have bad battery life and they have alot of features that are broken. What do you guys think about it? So im asking you guys which rom would be best for me. Here arre the things that are most important to me:

1. Battery Life
2. Speed
3. Being able to use Blur widgets
4. Everything works
5. Rom Developer is still developing the rom.

Thanks a bunch guys!

rayne58

Reaction score
Def check out CM7 and or MIUI the battery life is fine easily goes the whole day im a decently heavy user. Speed is alot faster then liberty 09 Blur widgets is a no go...but you dont have that on liberty anyways so who cares and all the kinks are worked out now everything works that I know of.

Me personally tried CM7 loved it then tried MIUI out of boredom and im still on MIUI I love it and the camera is gangsta lol.

leftspin

Reaction score
Try out Liquid, the battery life isn't the greatest but it still easily lasts the whole day and it's smooth, fast, everything works and they just released Liquid Gingerbread 2.6
you can also choose between AOSP and Blur for pretty much everything

I haven't tried it but I also hear that ApeX is pretty good