Getting hot

kennyc

Reaction score
There have been numerous discussions about how hot the droidx gets, this one is a tangent to that.

Seems like there are times when mine seems normal and other times it seems to heat up. (on the bottom, where the buttons are) ... just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and/or know what might be behind it?

Doesn't seem to be draining the battery any different when it's warm or not warm...

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
There have been numerous discussions about how hot the droidx gets, this one is a tangent to that.

Seems like there are times when mine seems normal and other times it seems to heat up. (on the bottom, where the buttons are) ... just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and/or know what might be behind it?

Doesn't seem to be draining the battery any different when it's warm or not warm...

Mine gets hot with prolonged use or while charging. Not nearly as bad as my D1 though, after an hour with the screen on and heavy use, my D1 would literally feel like it was cooking my face. Its normal, dont worry. If it melts, call Verizon and get another one :)