Getting Dinc2 soon

ABQNM

Reaction score
If the contract was not extended and you have to return it, that is how they do the refurb process. You will get the phone and if she ordered it correctly, a battery. They should be two separate shipments. Then the only thing you return is the D2G. The charger and everything will work with the dinc2.

I hope I am wrong, but the facts point otherwise. Too bad she wasn't as clear as she should have been. Either way, I am using a refurb dinc2 and it is great. Better than the D2G for sure, even a refurb.

Sent from my brain using human to phone transport technology.

OP
W

warped1987

Reaction score
Yes, you could take the card out and throw it into a PC card reader, but actually it's even easier than that. If you hook up your phone to a computer via USB, you can mount the SD card as a disk drive on your PC (you should be able to access this option from the status bar once USB is connected) . No card removal required.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

OK. So I'm trying to do this right now since my phone will be here tomorrow morning. But I'm not sure how to go about it, any more help that you can provide would be great. Or anyone else for that matter.