Getting a Droid :)

Dragonii

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have just pre-ordered my first Droid a couple of days ago.
Getting the Droid X. I have been using a Samsung Juke for a few years as my cell phone and I had a Windows Mobile phone through work up until a few months ago. I no longer have the Windows mobile and feel that I should have a smart phone as I am the only tech supporting an office of about 100 users and have no way of even checking my email unless I have a computer at hand. I decided on the Droid as I would rather use a paper cup and string than go the dark side and get an iPhone.

Dragonii

khelek

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have just pre-ordered my first Droid a couple of days ago.
Getting the Droid X. I have been using a Samsung Juke for a few years as my cell phone and I had a Windows Mobile phone through work up until a few months ago. I no longer have the Windows mobile and feel that I should have a smart phone as I am the only tech supporting an office of about 100 users and have no way of even checking my email unless I have a computer at hand. I decided on the Droid as I would rather use a paper cup and string than go the dark side and get an iPhone.

Dragonii

Welcome to the Light Side!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Dragonii

Dragonii

Reaction score
Good news is that I made the move years ago as far as overall use.
My first two computers were Macs (given to me by my x-father in law).
Once I bought my first non Apple PC I have not looked back.

I just wish that I could dump the iPod. Apple has pissed me off so much with that thing. Unfortunately it is too hard to give up the full iPod integration with my trucks stereo.
If I could plug something like a Zune into it and have full control through the head unit like I do with the iPod... that thing would be on Craigslist so fast...

OP
Dragonii

Dragonii

Reaction score
Got my Droid X today. Very happy. dancedroid