Getting a Bionic!

Skidoo03

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm getting a bionic today and am gonna root and everything, I was just wondering what you recommended as far as battery life roms? Also what process of rooting? I've had an Incredible, Droid 2, Fascinate, and X and all were rooted and running custom roms. I was just wondering what you recommend? Thanks everyone in advance!
cool.png

criminal666

Reaction score
I have been running eclipse 2.0 with a red theme. I get good battery life, but I had read that the liberty rom is best for battery life? I just preferred the appearance and smooth running of eclipse. As for rooting, there is a pretty easy method somewhere on this forum....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tyler_C

Reaction score
I would recommend eclipse ROM for bionic. It gets better battery life in my opinion. And I also think its faster

ex0rcist

Reaction score
I have been running eclipse 2.0 with a red theme. I get good battery life, but I had read that the liberty rom is best for battery life? I just preferred the appearance and smooth running of eclipse. As for rooting, there is a pretty easy method somewhere on this forum....

From what I hear from motorola the bionic displays red the most Efficient... so therefore that would give you the best battery life with a red theme... supposedly