Get a No-Contract Brand New Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Only $399!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
unlocked-g-nex-400-bucks.png

No. You are not hallucinating. You read that headline correctly. You can head over to the Google Play Store right now and purchase an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus flagship Google Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich device for the ridiculously low price of just $399! This is the G-Nex that is good on over 200 GSM providers worldwide, including AT&T and T-Mobile in the United States!

International users, developers and others can commence rejoicing... after you are done doing your happy dance, click on the source link below to grab yours ASAP!!!

Source: GalaxyForums.net via Google Play Store - Unlocked GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
waiting for the "no contract brand new lte Galaxy nexus" but I am sure vzw has something in writing that may prevent the sell of that at the price of 399.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Being verizon is still trying to make money on there nexus and sprint just released there's I am sure they both restricted an "unlocked" version to be available for purchase.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Well this is good for us LTE users that like to upgrade every 6 months. keeps the resale value of the nexus up for a little bit longer.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
OH what a steal!

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
VZW probably told them to hold off on the LTE version since they JUST did a price drop on the Galaxy Nexus a few days ago to $200 with a 2 year, but still have it listed at $650 off contract. That's $250 they'd be missing out on if Google sold the LTE version off contract. Hopefully that won't last long tho!!