GearEye Helps You Keep Track Of All Your Gadgets

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Do you ever find yourself misplacing your phone? I am really bad about forgetting my smart watch and leaving it at home. I always seem to leave phone chargers behind at hotels when traveling. GearEye has a solution for this problem. It was designed to help photographers keep up with cameras, bags, and lenses. The gadget comes with a handful of RFID tags that can be placed on your tech. These tags are super thin, and require no battery power. This is the same technology walmart uses to track inventory as it is shipped from distribution centers and eventually ends up in your home. The tech is also used currently to track guest at Disney parks.

The GearEye links up with an app on your smartphone which can alert you if an item exits your preset boundaries. It can also alert you if you get to far away from a marked gadget. This means you will never leave your tech behind again! The GearEye is currently on Kickstarter. You get the GearEye and 20 tag for $129 if you buy early. The same bundle will retail for $199 next year.

Via kickstarter

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Fellow news team member PereDroid might want to look into this for his watch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Nope.
Pretty much given up at this point and am contemplating how to get a replacement and not spend a lot of money. (Ebay).

66002275.jpg