Gb

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
Why are all these other ****y phones getting updates before the TB when am I getting my update!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

turdbogls

Reaction score
Quit complaining. If getting gb was that important to you, you can get it right now by rooting. Getting back to stock is super easy now.

Gb isnt that big of an upgrade anyway from stock froyo.

Either root and flash it now, or wait a couple more weeks for the ota to hit

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

km75

Reaction score
I don't know if I would call that complaining. The droid 2 receives gb before the thunderbolt? I would say at the very least he has a valid complaint. I'm just thankful that I own a droid 2 and a droid 3 that are both rooted. If I were him I would be plenty upset as well.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
mattdaddy24

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
I wasn't complaining at all justbsaying they said how gtareat this phone was and how I was suppose to get update months ago and her it is Sep and no update but then older model phones are gettingbthe update somethings not making sense to me

RedSectorA

Reaction score
Well it's really ridiculous that this phone still doesn't have GB (which is going on being a year old and about to be replaced by ICS). Verizon and HTC should really be ashamed and embarrassed by this. It really shows a lack of respect for their customers. Verizon has 3 4g phones out now and none of them have GB. Just pathetic.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wasn't complaining at all justbsaying they said how gtareat this phone was and how I was suppose to get update months ago and her it is Sep and no update but then older model phones are gettingbthe update somethings not making sense to me

Well, calling other phones that waited longer for an update isn't "****y"...I'm sure your upset and I was too waiting a year..but in your case..your on a 1st 4g phone..its really not going to be what the hype was...I fix more tbolts at work than any other device..but don't get me wrong, I actually have one and I like the size and speed...but in the rush to get it out as a flagship..they royally left a mess...however, your update is next...you haven't had a year yet..we have..check your dates again...you have a few more months...(about)...if you do not like how your device is being handled by the company you pay dearly every month, call them "****y"..not other peoples devices...lol If you really want to name a bad device, its not an HTC or a Motorola....its in fact, palm devices..Also the tbolt dropped price quickly..the d2's held the 199 for the longest period..that's not a sign of a bad device.............Happy days!:)

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)

SkippyBoy217

Reaction score
Gingerbread is stupid and annoying

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums