Gapless playback w/ music

silk

Reaction score
Poweramp on the Android Market is doing pretty good with gapless. They have a trial version and a $5 version. I'm using the trial right now but I think I'll buy it when the trial is over.

the virus

Reaction score
Not yet. The gap seems shorter in Froyo but its not gapless. I put a bugzilla thing on Sapphire to see if those guys might try putting the latest OpenCORE (2.0.7) in their ROM but it doesn't look like anythings been done yet.

I collect live music. So I'm really wanting gapless playback. Museek works okay but then just freezes after 90 minutes on my phone.

I hope Museek fixes the "freeze" problem real soon. I noticed there is a way of changing the 1000sm in the gapless settings, but I don't think it actually does anything. Has anyone had any success with this?

:icon_eek:

Museek changed to "jutefox" and its horrible on my Droid X. I cant play more than 3 songs w/ out it freezing. And when you change the gapless setting it does make a difference of how long the next track bleeds into the end of the current playing track. I hope they get it right, cuz I want a good mediaplayer that crossfades the music.