Gameloft android store down?

jstwondrng

Reaction score
For some reason, I'm unable to access Gameloft's website from my Bionic. Every time I attempt to do so, it takes me to the iphone games...

Jswondrng

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
This is interesting... the plot thickens!

I powered up my OG Droid and was able to access the gameloft android store without a problem. Their website recognizes the Bionic as an iphone... wth?

BSG4893

Reaction score
For some reason, I'm unable to access Gameloft's website from my Bionic. Every time I attempt to do so, it takes me to the iphone games...

Jswondrng

I was having the same problem and i emailed one of their reps and he said that they're working on fixing that. It was annoying me too because it was working fine a day and a half ago. However they dont really have any games out for the bionic yet with the exception of a few that are just boring and unentertaining. But he also said theyre working on putting out a lot of games for it soon.

OP
jstwondrng

jstwondrng

Reaction score
I was having the same problem and i emailed one of their reps and he said that they're working on fixing that. It was annoying me too because it was working fine a day and a half ago. However they dont really have any games out for the bionic yet with the exception of a few that are just boring and unentertaining. But he also said theyre working on putting out a lot of games for it soon.

Thanks BSG4893!

For a second, I thought I was either losing it... well, jury isn't out on that yet lol!

I'll wait to for it to be resolved. In the meantime, any way we can get their games without going to their website?