GameBoid Help, Possible Fail?

R

richz

I know how to get games for the NESoid, freeroms then extract load rom etc, but when i use this method for gameboid, it doesnt work...help please on how to get games to work for GameBoid
-step by step process preferably-

ive been using freeroms.com also

OP
R

richz

so i must root my droid for gameboid to work

OP
R

richz

copied off ur stepbystep
Next you need to download the BIOS File here. After you download the BIOS file you need to put the file on your SD Card's root directory (not in a folder, just on the card). This will allow you to play games, and without this file it will just keep saying you don't have the BIOS file. When you launch Gameboid it will ask you to locate the BIOS file.

Last edited by a moderator:

taypotts

Reaction score
Right, the "root directory" means not in a folder on the sd card. You do not need to root your phone.

Thefamous1

Reaction score
root as in the root of the SD card - what you see what you open up the SD Card (all your files)

taypotts

Reaction score
Either way, it's just easier to find when Gameboid ask for it to start off.

Nomad5411

Reaction score
I copied the Bios File from my Computer to the SD card when Windows popped up a new removeable drive. in the Root but the gameboid app doesn't see the file I can't figure this out everyone just says drop it into root works fine I must be retarded or something.

grool

Reaction score
Having the same problem!!!

i already had the .bin file on my phone but didnt know what it was and deleted it. Ive been trying for like a month to get it back cuz gba is SICK. but im a phone retard, have my phone hooked to my computer via usb, i just cant figure out how to get the copy the file from my computer and paste to my phone???? please help